Welcome to canvascraftmedia.com, a website dedicated to the digital world. Canvas Craft Media is a digital agency that focuses on ui/ux, web design, web development, mobile app development and digital marketing.
Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the https://canvascraftmedia.com website (the “Service”) operated by Canvas Craft Media (“us”, “we”, or “our”).
Your access to and use of the Service is conditioned upon your acceptance of and compliance with these Terms. These Terms apply to all visitors, users and others who wish to access or use the Service.
By accessing or using the Service you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms then you do not have permission to access the Service.
- An independent contractor relationship will be created between the clients and Canvas Craft Media, and that no partnership or joint venture is intended or implied by either party.
- A date of commencement of the services will be agreed upon by both parties and charges will be applicable according to that date
- A report of performance services will be given to the clients.
- Either party may not cancel or fully transfer the service responsibilities to another service vendor before a prior notice of at least 10 business days.
- A person who is not a party to the Contract shall not have any rights under or in connection with it.
If at any time during the term of a service contract, we fail to insist upon the strict performance of any of your obligations under the service contract or any of these terms and conditions, then this will not automatically free of you from any of the obligations mentioned in the terms and conditions and will not constitute a waiver.
By accessing and/or using the Site, you hereby agree to comply with the following guidelines:
- You will not use the Site for any unlawful purpose;
- You will not access or use the Site to collect any market research for a competing business;
- You will not impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity
- You will not circumvent, remove, alter, deactivate, degrade, or thwart any of the protections in the Site;
We reserve the right, in our sole and absolute discretion, to deny you (or any device) access to the Site, or any portion thereof, without notice.
We welcome and encourage you to provide feedback, comments, and suggestions for improvements to the Site and our services (“Feedback”). Although we encourage you to e-mail us, we do not want you to, and you should not, e-mail us any content that contains confidential information. With respect to any Feedback you provide, we shall be free to use and disclose any ideas, concepts, know-how, techniques, or other materials contained in your Feedback for any purpose whatsoever, including, but not limited to, the development, production and marketing of products and services that incorporate such information, without compensation or attribution to you.
Canvas Craft Media reserves the right to modify the above terms and conditions at any point of time, including the time of an ongoing contract and changes in the terms and condition will be notified to the clients through company email.